Tuesday 17 December 2013

Santa Claus is coming to...Hannah House!

My global role and reputation means I am known by millions of adults and children alike, touching each and every one of their lives...but how many do I actually get to meet?

Throughout the year people of all ages send me letters, emails and tweets to let me know what they would like, and in the course of my duties I am invited into peoples homes from all walks of life across the globe but rarely do I get the opportunity to stop and talk to them.

So, I thought perhaps it is important that I take on board the example of the Department of Health and the Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust Board members and “get back to the floor”. For a second year in a row I was given a great opportunity to meet people who access the services LCH offer and the dedicated staff that provide them.

Being a global icon brings with it challenges, to just turn up at any location may well end in mass hysteria so I was thankful that I was given the chance, by Jo Dodd and the Hannah House team, to meet people at the Hannah House Christmas Party held last Saturday 14th December.

Last year's event was a great success and the increased popularity of the event meant the venue was moved to Blackburn Hall in Rothwell. A bigger venue enabled more people from Hannah House, and those in the community supported by the Hannah House team, to come along and enjoy the party and gave me the opportunity to speak them all.

In a blink of Rudolph’s eye the two hours passed so quickly, a blur of dancers, a magic act and meeting lots of people of all ages. It reaffirmed to me why LCH exists and the part that I play in achieving the organisational vision. A big thank you to my two elfin helpers, Karen Eaton for sorting the right presents and Alex Worlock for keeping a check on the toy stock and global communications!

With only a few days left till my busiest day I need to check my list, plan my route and prep the reindeer!

A Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Father Christmas

3 comments:

  1. What a great bloke that Santa is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnose of HIV for 8years, and everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth. So, on my search on the internet I saw some different testimony on how Dr. imoloa has been able to cure HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for the herbal medicine which i received through DHL courier service. And he guided me on how to. I asked him for solutions a drink the herbal medicine for good two weeks.  and then he instructed me to go for check up which i did. behold i was ( HIV NEGATIVE).Thank God for dr imoloa has use his powerful herbal medicine to cure me. he also has cure for diseases like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease   email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  / call or {whatssapp ..... +2347081986098.  }

    ReplyDelete